[ExI] What's the fastest language to speak?

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 14:58:24 UTC 2011

Hey just a bizarre question I thought I would pose to the list since there are several polyglots on the list. In your opinion, what language is the most information dense and fastest to speak. For example if you lined up fluent speakers in all the languages of the globe and had them read and memorize a page of text; then gave the speakers lets say sixty seconds of air time on a telephone, how much of the gist and detail of the page of text could the various language speakers reveal in 60 seconds?

Stuart LaForge

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things bought
and sold are legislators." - P. J. O'Rourke