[ExI] beauty queens offer opinions on math

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Oct 18 00:10:59 UTC 2011

>> Geez! I thought you meant something even more basic like washing and not
looking like you just rolled out of bed.  Dan

I can do clean.  Not sure about the rest of it, but clean I can do.

>. On Behalf Of natasha at natasha.cc

>.Cheat Sheet:

>.Question: You have to select a style between a Tom Ford and Henry Ford,
which to you select?
>.Answer: Tom Ford

Hmm, bad example perhaps.  Most geeks practically worship Henry Ford, a
proto-geek.  Never heard of Tom Ford.

>.Question: You are going to a Humanity+ @ or Singularity Summit. What do
you wear?
>.Answer: Black jeans, black cotton t-shirt and black shoes (Puma or Oaklay
ok, but no sneakers!)

I have been to a number of these events, but I couldn't tell you what colors
anyone was wearing.  I'm pretty sure they didn't know what colors I was
wearing either.  Most engineers don't really see in color anyway.  Colors
represent numbers, in the following order: black brown red orange yellow
green blue purple gray white, representing the digits 0 through 9, and
silver means +/- 10%, gold means +/- 5% and that's all you really need to
know about color.

>.Question: Your hair needs combing, what do you do?
>.Answer: Spike it.

Ummmm, OK.