[ExI] beauty queens offer opinions on math

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 16:36:22 UTC 2011

I've never been to Comic Con. :)

Regards,

Dan

________________________________
From: "natasha at natasha.cc" <natasha at natasha.cc>
To: extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [ExI] beauty queens offer opinions on math

Cheat Sheet:
Question: You have to select a style between a Tom Ford and Henry Ford, which to you select?
Answer: Tom Ford
Question: You are going to a dinner and cocktail reception. What colors do you wear?
Answer: Black slacks, black leather jacket, black silk t-shirt, black socks and black shoes (preferably shinned)
Question: You are going to Comic Con, what do you wear?
Answer: Black jeans, black cotton t-shirt and sandals (no socks!)
Question: You are going to a Humanity+ @ or Singularity Summit. What do you wear?
Answer: Black jeans, black cotton t-shirt and black shoes (Puma or Oaklay ok, but no sneakers!)
Question: Your hair needs combing, what do you do?
Answer: Spike it.