[ExI] suv hipsters

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Oct 21 20:39:21 UTC 2011

Sorry for the non-tranhumanist post, but I need some help.

We had a local burglary, and we have two good photographs of the SUV
involved.  I am not an SUV hipster, but if there are any here, or know any
good URLs which show a bunch of SUVs, I can match the perp with the vehicle.
This one is rather odd, so it will narrow down the suspect.

Hey wait, I can help make this on topic.  We have a case where the
neighborhood has a hidden video camera, and caught these bastards in the
act, but video only.  We actually have photos of the perps, but the
resolution is too low to tell us much.  The video of the vehicle is good
enough to identify, if I knew my SUVs.

Do feel free to contact me offlist, spike66 at att.net if you want to be an
amateur crime fighter, or post here the lineup of SUVs.  This one might be
20 yrs old.