[ExI] ai application, was: RE: suv hipsters

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sat Oct 22 18:58:36 UTC 2011

> 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo painted "Bright Silver Metallic".
>
> <http://www.simpson260.com/hosting/jeeps/04jeep.htm>

Cool.  I think that one is too new, it's curvy and bloated - has a WindozeXP look to
it, if you know what I mean. Rounded out and fat. Many 2000+ cars have that look. :(

The image spike sent looks earlier to me, more rectangular, condensed, tight.

Your site says they were made from 1993 on.

The one I saw today was not a beater, IMHO, though it *was* parked at The Dollar
Store. ;) Nicely clean and shiny. It was too big, too new, too curvy, but the right
windows and the dark lower panel. Dollar Store was having a sale, plus there's a new
Tractor Supply store at the same parking lot, along with Chinese take out...

Regards,
MB