[ExI] destructive uploading was AI class (Eugen Leitl)

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Thu Sep 1 09:38:26 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 07:51:59PM -0700, G. Livick wrote:

> ps, will uploading be done via USB or SCSI?  Surely not RS232?  Where

How do you construct a numerical model for animal emulation?
By looking at neuroanatomy features. In a massively parallel fashion.
You should look at the data rates of even current automated continous operation
scanners like http://www.mcb.harvard.edu/lichtman/ATLUM/ATLUM_web.htm
and do the math.

> will the connecter be installed; forehead, ear, lower lip, nostril? And
> how will it be connected -- soldering would hurt, but wire wrapping
> might be unreliable?

I suggest a massive fiber optics bundle up the arse.