[ExI] deathless meat

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 04:11:30 UTC 2011

2011/9/1 Dave Sill <sparge at gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Do it at scale and you'll first get some of the vegans and
>> vegetarians... make it cheap and you'll get the poor... make it good
>> and you'll get everyone! But that's the last step!
>
> Where's the make it nutritious step? Just because it's "meat" doesn't mean
> it has all the macronutrients, micronutrients, and characteristics that make
> meat good to eat.

While I'm sure this will be important to some, it will not have ANY
effect on the leading edgers... they're eating tofu now, and tofu
certainly doesn't have these characteristics. It will also not affect
the poor, who in America anyway, are dining on McDonalds and Burger
King hamburgers a lot of the time anyway.

While I don't discount the importance of what you're saying, to the
marketplace, nutrition has little relevance. Just ask Mrs. Obama,
that's her pet project.

-Kelly