[ExI] Humanity+ Talk Religion & transhumanism (not the usual!)

Amon Zero amon at doctrinezero.com
Mon Sep 5 18:18:47 UTC 2011

On 5 September 2011 14:46, Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:

> **
>
> I started to write a comment that was a couple of hundred words and I
> decided that I can say it in one sentence: Too many assumptions
> and inaccuracies and even though a few points hold water, the trust of the
> post is a turn off.

Hi Natasha -

Pray tell, what assumptions and inaccuracies are you referring to? (I'm not
saying saying there aren't any, just that I have no idea what flaws you
claim to have noticed, and therefore cannot respond).

p.s. what does "The trust of the post is a turn off" mean? Do you mean
title, perhaps?

- A