[ExI] 'Militant Atheists'

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 17:04:50 UTC 2011

In the UK and US, "militant" is often used to mean someone who is strident and outspoken. The word, thus, has become diluted. Of course, it still has bad overtones -- as if the militant whatever is someone you don't want to invite to parties, though not necessarily someone who will burn down your house over whatever her or his belief is. :)

Regards,

Dan