[ExI] Shameless Self-Promotion Once More :-)

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:40:10 UTC 2011

Once Spike encouraged those of us who happen to publish a book not to
hesitate to mention the circumstance in the list, so I take him at his word.

Well, in my case it is just a booklet, and the circumstance is simply that,
thank to the wonderful and relentless work of Catarina Lamm, an English
translation of its Italian paper version ("Interview with Stefano Vaj on
Biopolitics and Transhumanism") has eventually appeared online, namely at
http://www.biopolitica.it/biopinterv.html

I trust however that the availability on the Web of this interview, which
discusses inter alia controversies arisen from the publication of the my
previous essay *Biopolitica. Il nuovo paradigma*
(LINK<http://www.biopolitica.it>)
might be a kickstart for the hoped-for publication in print, later this
year, of an English translation of the main book.

--
Stefano Vaj