[ExI] Humanity+ VISIONARY Award Goes to Ben Goertzel!

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Wed Sep 14 13:09:38 UTC 2011

I am am pleased to announce that Ben Goertzel is recipient of the Humanity+
2011 Visionary Award. Congratulations to Ben for his many years of
inspirational ideas. He has been a motivation for Humanity+ and a delight to
work with. We look forward to our future collaborations with Ben and his
continued personal successes.

<http://hplusmagazine.com/2011/09/14/winner-of-humanity-2011-visionary-award
-ben-goertzel/>
http://hplusmagazine.com/2011/09/14/winner-of-humanity-2011-visionary-award-
ben-goertzel/

This award will be virtually given to Ben at the upcoming Leadership: MINDS
Event on Thursday, Sept. 15 at 9:00 PM in Second Life.

Congratulations Ben!

Natasha

 <http://www.natasha.cc/> Natasha Vita-More

Chair, <http://humanityplus.org/>  Humanity+