[ExI] A Nobel laureate and climate change

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 15:39:59 UTC 2011

Linking local events probably isn't conscious cherry-picking, but something like how some believe the full moon causes all kinds of crazy behavior: some are likely to just link drought or forest fires or a hot summer to global warming than to step back and see this might just be a local or regional phenomenon with little to tell us about long term climate trends.

Regards,

Dan