[ExI] Having money

Dennis May dennislmay at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 17 15:50:46 UTC 2011

You're the second person on line recently plus one I've known
in person who has had this same issue with book collections.

The other two did not find good solutions - one has talked about
moving, the other did move but the problem has not been solved
only delayed.

If you do move there are lots of big old houses and businesses
in economically depressed areas for sale.  Enough to store all
the books you will ever own.

Dennis