[ExI] millionaires and billionaires

Dennis May dennislmay at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 17 15:54:29 UTC 2011

Spike wrote:

"We here in the states are in the middle of an unfolding scandal which may
well take down our current government."

The main stream media will likely let the story die so the pressure on
the current government will not reach levels required to bring down
the administration.  The DOJ has had a number of scandals going on
that would have brought down other governments.

Dennis