[ExI] A Nobel laureate and climate change

Dennis May dennislmay at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 20:30:32 UTC 2011

Every cent redistributed from productive enterprises into
"green" energy further damages the economy.  The numbers
don't add up for solar or wind except in niche applications.
More and more government investment into losing enterprises
with the money being pocketed by political patrons isn't
going to change the simple physics and economics that solar
and wind will never amount to much.  If Germany wants to
go broke like Spain chasing green energy there is no reason
to follow their foolish path.

Once you move outside of the U235 path into other
nuclear energies there is enough to power civilization
until well after the sun itself becomes a problem.

Dennis May