[ExI] solargate: was RE: A Nobel laureate and climate change

David Lubkin lubkin at unreasonable.com
Sun Sep 18 21:30:02 UTC 2011

Spike wrote:

>http://www.nrtw.org/rtws.htm
>
>Invest only in these states in blue.  If the US government invests anywhere
>outside those 22 blue states, they are using taxpayer money to buy votes.
>The failure of any such enterprise is as inevitable as the sunrise.

Thanks for the link. I am dismayed to see that past libertarian
bastions Alaska and New Hampshire are not Right to Work.

But the Republicans regained control of the NH state house,
senate, and executive council last year, so I should see if
something's afoot. (The governor's a Democrat but isn't running
for re-election next year.)

I keep toying with running for state rep, since it's pretty easy to
get elected. But it doesn't even pay enough to cover my gas to
get to Concord and I have other priorities. And my father's pursuit
of elective office was probably plenty for one family.

-- David.