[ExI] Unions

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 00:06:05 UTC 2011

Dennis,

You seem to be edging your way into a political discussion slash
confrontation.  I've noticed a couple of comments aimed at lefties.

Let me advise against it.  Creates flamage.  Wastes time.

Also we have a few lefties on the list.  None are pushovers.

If you have a political or economic point to make, best to stick with
the facts of the particular case so that analysis/discussion can be
fact-based rather than ideology/partisanship based.

Just a suggestion.

Welcome to the list.

Best, Jeff Davis

              "Everything's hard till you know how to do it."
                                         Ray Charles