[ExI] China bans time travel

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 16:53:10 UTC 2011

spike spike66 at att.net wrote:

"Are any of you old enough to remember a show called “It’s About Time” from the 1960s?  Two astronauts accidentally break the light barrier and go back in time to the caveman days.  Wacky funny silliness for a six year old.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_About_Time_(TV_series)"

No, but I wonder if it's on Hulu. I have enjoyed some of the older science fiction TV series on DVD, such as "The Omega Factor" and "UFO." Did you see these when you were growing up? Of course, watching on hulu or DVD is probably not like the original runs. I mean, no ads (or fewer) and you can watch a good chunk of a season in one sitting.

Regards,

Dan