[ExI] Musical compilation (free download) to raise awareness of transhumanism

Amon Zero amon at doctrinezero.com
Fri Sep 23 08:52:50 UTC 2011

Hi All -

This isn't usual fare for transhumanist lists, I know, but relevant and
worth drawing your attention to, I think. Zero State
<http://zerostate.net>is a new futurist/transhumanist movement which
seeks to raise awareness of
and engagement with transhumanist concerns not only by addressing
scientific/technological issues, but also with activities in the social,
political, economic, and artistic domains. I'd like to draw your attention
to an example of the latter - an alternative & electronic music compilation
released for free download today via "Zero State Media", the movement's
publishing wing, in collaboration with Line Out Records. This is the first
such compilation to be released by ZSM (perhaps by anybody!)

Although some of you may be interested in the music itself, the point here
is to draw your attention to an initiative by which non-transhumanists are
exposed to our ideas via channels other than news of technological
developments or rational argument.

If you know of anyone who may appreciate seeing this message, please do feel
free to re-post or pass it on!

Free download - ZERO STATE MEDIA : UPLOAD 2011
http://lineoutrecords.com/downloads/zsm-upload2011/

More information about Zero State:
http://zerostate.net

Line Out Records website: