[ExI] Faster than light??

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 00:29:44 UTC 2011

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, but any time travel, even a few nanoseconds back, would have
> tremendous potential implications for computation speeds!

You miss my point.  If this sort of time travel might be possible, but
it requires a sufficiently complex system that it would not naturally
occur (which is a high barrier - but which might be realized in this
case, since natural evolution does not often play with neutrino
generators & detectors), then the mere fact that we do not already
observe its effects is not disproof.