[ExI] The Singularity, Politicians and the Great Debt

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 16:05:39 UTC 2011

I have a theory that I would like to get your opinions on...

It is clear to me that the debt being incurred by the United States
can not be paid off by a natural historical growth curve in the
economy... but that with an event like the Singularity, paying off a
$14 trillion dollar debt would become possible, perhaps even easy...
Do you think that our political leaders are aware of the possibility
of the coming Singularity and are depending upon that to pull our
grandchildren out of the mess they have created? Or do you think they
are really just as stupid as they look?

I await your learned opinions. Thank you.

-Kelly