[ExI] Faster than light??

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 09:29:01 UTC 2011

Say, that there was a tunel. It isn't, but say it was. In that case a laser
beam could be send down from CERN to Grand Sasso and maybe it would be
established, that the laser's photons are also too quick.

In that case, it's just a possitioning error. Which may be reconsiderd
without a tunnel. Less than 20 meters, why not. A fancy GPS error is not out
of question. Should not be.

And that error could be also a relativistic one. That would be irrony!