[ExI] Faster than light??

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 10:31:12 UTC 2011

I don't think that enough Relativity remains, that the "light cone" for
example, is a meaningful concept anymore.

The "cathegorical aparatus" od SR may be invalid and there is no point to
maintain it. IFF indeed neutrinos go faster then light.

I have no answers, though. I only see troubles for Einsteinian worldwiev,
but no alternative. Much less Einsteinenan alternative.

Looks like to me, that a lot of people are searching just that. Mending the
General Relativity to remain inside said paradigm.