[ExI] The NSA's new data center

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 08:27:25 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 8:50 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Stuart, you had me at "The right of the people..."  Thanks man.

Yah. Embarrassing to be that wrong. But I don't ask for privacy to
protect me from that level of embarrassment. :-)

> Of course the constitution applies only to what the federal government can
> do to us.  But they don't care, their concern is only about getting their
> share of tax revenue.  They don't much care how we get our money, so long as
> they get their cut.

The current Supreme Court decision on Obamacare seems like a kind of
"last stand" for constitutional rights. If they get a 5-4 on this one,
then I fear that our days as a semi-free country are numbered.

-Kelly