[ExI] China to Own the Moon by 2027

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Apr 2 22:51:44 UTC 2012

Subject: [ExI] China to Own the Moon by 2027

http://www.thespacereview.com/article/1959/1

>... the Chinese, but also that they will ...and claim real estate on the
moon through the same centuries old processes that has been used to claim
land here on earth...I don't remember discussing this here, maybe before I
was here... but it's a big deal that we should consider on this list.
-Kelly

Actually it was discussed here extensively about ten years ago, and formed
one of the few areas of general consensus: regardless of nationality down
here, whoever gets there first with the means to defend it at the site owns
the moon.

Spike