[ExI] The silent PV revolution

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Apr 5 13:43:47 UTC 2012

>... On Behalf Of Mirco Romanato

>...http://www.rischiocalcolato.it/2012/04/gotterdammerung-la-germania-barco
lla-sotto-il-fallimento-q-cells.html

Mirco

Mirco, the link is to an article in one of them furrin European languages.
But the similarities with English are just enough that I think I can get the
drift of the article.  For instance, if I were a UN translator, my best
guess at their headline would go as follows:

Götterdämmerung. La Germania barcolla sotto il fallimento Q-Cells.

Goddammit.  The German barfly and drunken sot which has fallen mentally ill
is Q-Cells.

{Or something like that.  Translation approximate, if in doubt, do consult
actual UN translators for clarification.}

Har.  I am worried that various governments including the US, have
subsidized too many solar cells into existence and now they will inevitably
starve as the markets are not ready to support them.  In my own neighborhood
I see Solyndra, which made a rookie error: started up a factory in a state
in which the labor is unionized.  How hard is it to see that isn't going to
work?