[ExI] The silent PV revolution

J.R. Jones mrjones2020 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 22:21:42 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it>wrote:

> Il 05/04/2012 15:43, spike ha scritto:
> >> ... On Behalf Of Mirco Romanato
>
> > How hard is it to see that isn't going to work?
>
> But it worked, for a time, and filled the pocket of many connected
> people for a long time. The others be damned and teh future with them.

 By the time the world catches onto the game, they've skimmed
billions/trillions off of all us pawns.  While the world burns around them,
they and theirs ride it out in Patagonia or somewhere insulated.  In a
couple/few generations, we will have forgotten or died off, and they and
theirs can repeat the cycle once again.