[ExI] sinclair zx spectruim is 30

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 22:00:09 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 8:34 PM, Anders Sandberg wrote:
> That reminds me of a mild worry I have: how long will I be able to connect
> my Speccy to the television set? Do they still have analog antenna input, or
> do we need to start looking for an A/D converter?
>
> (Obviously TV-less)

The analogue transmission has been switched off in the UK. But my new
Freeview set gets the digital signals from the same aerial and the
aerial plug is still available on the set. There are additional
sockets for connecting other devices.

But I'm going to store an old 14" portable analogue TV with my old
Atari 800XL just in case.

I've just thrown out boxes of old 5 1/4 " floppy disks, as I couldn't
see any point in keeping them.  :)

BillK