[ExI] Re Atten: For any extropy libertarians

Kevin G Haskell kgh1kgh2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 09:02:40 UTC 2012

On 8/1/12, Natasha Vita-More wrote:

>>Interestingly enough I was asked to be involved with a political group out
of Russia and Israel. I'm considering it. It is nonpartisan and on the
platform of radical life extension. There is another competing group and it
will be very interesting to see how this all plays out.

Nevertheless, I respect what Kevin is doing and I am confident I will be
>>involved as an "other".

I meant to thank your for your kind support, Natasha.

Also, I was just was wondering what you meant by "other"?

Thanks, again..

Best,
Kevin

--