[ExI] More ranting on power sats

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Aug 12 19:21:37 UTC 2012

>... On Behalf Of Charlie Stross
>>... This might have changed recently, but (as far as I know) none of these

> people who make noise about anthropological global warming actually
> want to do anything about it.

>...Sorry, but you had me at "anthropological global warning": I fail to see
how the study of human behaviour can contribute to climate change. Maybe if
we study it less, the instability will go away, through some kind of
Heisenbergian effect?  (Now, if you meant to say "anthropogenic", that's
another kettle of fish ...) -- Charlie

No, he said it right.  Anthropologists drive to work just like everyone
else, and they eat and breathe.  They contribute to global warming as much
as climatologists, geologists, proctologists, everyone else.

Charlie it is good indeed to see you posting here again man.