[ExI] pussy riot case

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Aug 20 01:34:36 UTC 2012

From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Stefano Vaj
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 4:20 PM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: Re: [ExI] pussy riot case

On 19 August 2012 22:14, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

>>.If you don't mind, have a you a particular position on that?  One that
you would not mind sharing?

>.Sorry, I thought it needed not be mentioned, since it seems difficult to
find somebody who has not been personally exposed by Wilkileaks that is not
100% an Assange fan, at least this side of the pond.

>.I for one certainly am. -- Stefano Vaj

Cool thanks.  I have been surprised at how many are in opposition to what he
is doing.  This attitude is not common among this crowd, which is a good
reason why I still hang out here after all these years.  {8-]  spike