[ExI] Manning and Assange

T. Watts brainwav93 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 05:32:56 UTC 2012

I saw the video, and it certainly appeared to me (in combination with the sound track) that the pilot believed he was shooting at bad guys. Imagine yourself in an extremely stressful situation, staring for hours at a small grainy black and white screen, trying to pick out targets from non-targets. seems to me it would be very easy to get jumpy and make mistakes. I saw no war crime, just tragic mistakes.