[ExI] keynes vs hayek again, was: RE: 3d printers for sale

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:09:21 UTC 2012

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Anders Sandberg <anders at aleph.se> wrote:
> (The orthodox libertarian answer is of course that the Market will sort
> things out if the government just got out of the way. Unfortunately 100%
> employment is likely not market efficient. )

Of course there is that faction of the libertarian wing that says it's
ok for government to exist for purposes of war. I fear something like
this might take place as the only way for government to grow if
libertarianism were actually implemented with the current set of
politicians.

-Kelly
PS. I go to court today.