[ExI] Forbes posting

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Wed Dec 5 11:13:41 UTC 2012

Il 01/12/2012 01:16, Keith Henson ha scritto:
> http://www.forbes.com/sites/patrickmichaels/2012/11/30/its-the-holiday-season-and-global-warming-hype-is-filling-the-air/
>
> I am a bit annoyed that nobody seems to be asking the engineers how to
> solve the problem.  It's not like we lack for clean energy; the Earth
> intercepts only around 1 part in a billion of the Sun's output.

Maybe because there is no real problem?

Politicians need little goblins to numb the mind of common people
(mainly the common people voting). If the goblin is inexistent it is a
feature, not a bug. If it doesn't exist it can not, by definition, be
solved. And this make sure the politician is never out of job.

Mirco