[ExI] Transhumanism: Knowledge Source & Media Center Online

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 17:59:27 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:58 AM, Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:
> I don't see either scenario as a problem because an activist or entrepreneur
> with a deep respect for the subject needs a long-term desire for it.
> Alternatively, without these characteristics, I do see it as a problem.

Even with the long-term focus, there's only so much you can do over
any given amount of time.  Further, getting better results in the short
and medium terms helps with sustaining said long-term focus.  Thus,
colocating with a popular location where people would already be
looking for this kind of content can assist your project far more than
doing everything by yourself, on your own site.