[ExI] humanities plus schmooze

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 18:41:37 UTC 2012

On 12/7/12, spike wrote:
<snip>
> They wandered back out a few minutes later and I never saw them again.
> Conclusion: as hard as I may try, it is likely I will never attain the kind
> of human connectivity that comes naturally to our own Griggmeister.

I'm afraid it's an age thing, Spike. If a male over 40 intends to chat
up young ladies then he has to look rich and distinguished to have
them pay him much attention.
Think George Clooney or Hugh Grant or Kevin Costner.

(Although I believe people have commented that in the right light you
resemble a slimline George Clooney).  ;)

BillK