[ExI] standard form for creating a test, was: RE: humanities plus schmooze

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 22:31:46 UTC 2012

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.lts.com/class/hextoc.htm
> http://www.lts.com/class/hexquiz.htm
>
> Written by yours truly a bit over 15 years ago.

Wow, 15 year old markup+script.  Times have changed.  :)

I generally don't like to admit I've been doing this for so long, but
yeah... the stuff I wrote 15 years ago can't even be killed; despite 3
server upgrades and a new version that was missing one feature so the
CFO still uses the old version.

Our IT Director has the motto, "We don't fly anything we build"  so
it's not really mission critical like rocket science...