[ExI] Trying for a minimum technical comment

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Dec 15 00:06:14 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Tomasz Rola

A pow-sat, being much larger than HST, should be easier to keep in right
position and direction.

Of course I have neglected many factors that I don't know about (because I
don't know about them) and I may have erred with calculations, so please
correct me anybody.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola

--

Ja a power sat would be way easier to point than the Hubble because of its
size.  Nothing happens very fast at that scale.  Pointing an array a km on a