[ExI] X-men extropians???

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Sat Dec 15 16:58:24 UTC 2012

 Hehe, No not harsh at all. I was merely musing as to why every email I opened was seemingly an X-men derived subject. I thought there had been some kind of overthrowing of the forum by comic book nerds....oh wait.
Im going to dust off a copy of spider-man to read while I sit atop the rubble of my fallen tower awaiting the bio printer' completion of another lung.
As you were. ;o)