[ExI] plastic house, was: RE: Trying for a minimum technical comment

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Dec 19 16:19:28 UTC 2012

Hmmm, Styrofoam was a poor choice of words, because it reminds one of the
minimum density versions used in disposable picnic coolers and packing
material, but that isn't really what I had in mind.  Rather if we had
stabilized cellulose which is super cheap and abundant, really not much more
than straw, then mixed it with polystyrene as a low cost matrix
  spike