[ExI] repercieve the economy [was: Engineering]

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Sun Dec 23 00:57:29 UTC 2012

Check your premises. You are still thinking in terms of money with a dynamic floating value and instant debt creation. When was the last time you saw a KW change energy content according to who sold it? It can't.

 Also think how inflation can occur? can you devalue a fixed unit of energy?
How is producing your own energy going to create debt? Do you need to pay that energy back to the fed + usury? If you do borrow and incur interest, that interest is paid with your future energy generation. Which only costs you time.
You simply allocate the energy units to the creditor when you do generate it. I could do that right now as the infrastructure already exists. I have a grid tie solar setup, a feed in tarrif and a bank account. Currently the meter reads in kWh, that is converted and I am paid for generation in £ and then my creditors take payment in £. There is no real reason why the kWh need to be converted during the process. They already have a guarenteed 25 year fixed monetary value per unit. I could in theory set up a loan today using future energy generation as a guarantee. Then use that loan to put more panels on the roof or improve the efficiency of the system. thus increasing my income.