[ExI] arrested for what?

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Mon Dec 24 01:58:59 UTC 2012

The devil is in the detail. If the pictures were plans to assemble the bomb and the chemicals were next to it along with the electronics and a smoldering soldering iron. It could be the right call.
 Somehow I doubt it was that cut and dry. It seems all you need to do today to be branded a terrorist or potential mass murderer is be remotely interested in anything naturally interesting to a human male.
if you ask me Its sexism :oD