[ExI] toys rewiring kids' brains

Stephen Van Sickle sjv2006 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 19:58:25 UTC 2012

When I first read this, my brain saw "joys of rewiring kids brains".

I flashed on an image of Spike gleefully standing over an open skull, blood
up to his elbows, with wire cutters in one hand and soldering iron in the
other.  Clearly, I continue to need professional help.

And in case anyone is interested, I have more or less finished my move to
Sunnyvale from Scottsdale.

--steve van sickle