[ExI] The future - past and present

David Lubkin lubkin at unreasonable.com
Fri Dec 28 02:27:59 UTC 2012

<http://www.buzzfeed.com/jwherrman/what-the-future-was-supposed-to-be-like>

Not only is a remarkable lot right but some of the things that are
wrong are wrong because they were developed and have since
been superseded.

<http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/27-science-fictions-that-became-science-facts-in-2>

I'd heard about nearly all of these at the time but they're impressive
all put together. Are any of you working on anything that'll be on next
year's list...?

(I'm putting a business together which I'll tell you about when I'm a
little farther along. But it's meat-and-potatoes stuff that should be
useful, and might make me a bundle I can invest in more exciting
stuff, rather than being gee-whiz in of itself.)

-- David.