[ExI] The existence of Jesus (Was: Political Origins of Life)

Kryonica kryonica at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:15:42 UTC 2012

Well he is pretty undead as it is now, ascended to heaven and waiting to come back.  As for his cyborg qualities, he was enhanced by being made able to work all sorts of miracles, including curing the lame (stem cell spinal treatment), turning water into wine (advanced biochemistry) and raising the dead (full body repair in anticipation of Cryonics).  So yes, the fathers of the Church pretty much turned him from a dullard into an accomplished undead cyborg of his day ;-)  I wonder if they realise how transhumanist was their enterprise?