[ExI] The existence of Jesus (Was: Political Origins of Life)

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:02:22 UTC 2012

Jesus was a very popular name at that time. Also as you mentioned
possible candidates for an historical Jesus mentioned by historical
documents are decades away from the time Jesus of xianity is said to
have lived.
There is a passage in Josephus that mentions Jesus from Nazareth the
cristos but it has been proven to be a forgery done by xians monks in
the middle ages.
Jesus historical weight is as much as that of Heracles.
Giovanni