[ExI] Transhumanism on gaming podcast

Joseph Bloch seculartranshumanist at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 02:17:58 UTC 2012

I was interviewed on the Jennisodes gaming podcast in reference to my
"Adventures Dark and Deep" RPG project, and worked in a couple of
minutes on Transhumanism near the end of the interview. For those who
are completists about such things, or want to hear me talk at length
about what Dungeons and Dragons might have looked like if Gary Gygax
had stayed with TSR past 1985, you can here the whole thing here:

http://www.jennisodes.com/podcasts/adventures-dark-and-deep

The transhumanism mentions begin around 45:00 or so.

Joe