[ExI] Drinking

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:28:44 UTC 2012

On 8 February 2012 04:41, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are some indications that
> longevity is better in people who never use any alcohol, but since the
> people in those studies also didn't typically smoke, it's hard to draw
> a very strong conclusion.

On the anedoctical side, my grand-mother died at age 104, and for the last
forty or fifty years or her life she did not drink any water. Red wine at
meals, essentially, plus an occasional tea at 5 pm, say, once or twice a
week. Very little other liquids, but those contained in food.

Another individual who spent his entire life in Sardinia and died at 105+
reportedly had the same lifestyle .

--
Stefano Vaj