[ExI] good bexarotene article

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 06:09:07 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Does anybody have an institutional Science subscription that could send me a copy of this article?

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/early/2012/02/08/science.1217697

The dosing information and administration route are probably in there.

Stuart LaForge

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson