[ExI] H+ Census- why it matters to know if you matter.

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:12:44 UTC 2012

On 14 February 2012 12:01, Anders Sandberg <anders at aleph.se> wrote:

> But plenty of people are not on mailing lists, do not come to any regular
> meetings and do not call themselves transhumanists.

As much as I like, and prefer, mailing lists for many purposes over other
solutions, be it just out of their "push" nature, it must be added that
their overal usage is probably declining, at least relatively to other
communication channels, from Web fora to blogs to social networks, so that
I have to assume that many who do call themselves transhumanists do not
care much for being on mls.

This is certainly the case for France, where the real action is in the AFT
Web forum, and for Italy, where just 10% of AIT members are subscribers to
the relevant yahoogroup.

--
Stefano Vaj